Before reporting a crash or bug ensure you are running iOS7 or above on your iPad. The Apple SDK used to build title bout does not work on iOS6 or earlier.
It has been noted that deleting the app and reinstalling it from the app store can also fix some issues. If you are experiencing instability with the game randomly crashing, please try this before reporting your bug.
Accessing Debug Information
If you have an issue on the iPad there are two bits on information that could prove useful. The crash log and the console output. Below are instructions on accessing this information if you do not have a iPad developers account.
Accessing Crash Log
The easiest way to send us a crash log is to ask your device automatically uploaded them via iTunes connect. See these articles for how:
On Windows or On Mac
Alternitively you can plug in your device and sync with iTunes. The crash logs will be transferred onto your computer and can be found in the following locations, depending on the platform:
If you have Xcode installed you can:
1) Plug in the device and open Xcode
2) Open the Organizer window and select the Devices tab
3) Under the DEVICES section in the left column, expand the listing for the device
4) Select Device Logs to see crash logs or select Console to see Console output
If you don't have Xcode you need to download and install Phone Configuration Utility for Windows or for Mac.
1) Plug in the device and open iPhone Configuration Utility
2) Select the device under DEVICES in the left-hand column
3) Select the Console tab
4) Press the "Save Console As..." button in the lower right of the window to export the Console log.